1. Technical maintenance of thermal points, thermal energy metering units, heating systems, water supply and drainage;
2. Billing maintenance of thermal energy metering units;
3. Maintenance works related to preparations fthe or winter season of the buildings heating systems;
4. Chemical and mechanical washing of heat exchange equipment and replacement of seals;
5. Hydraulic flushing and heating system pressure;
setting up the hydraulic heating mode of the buildings.
Comprehensive control, regulatory work, rapid response to adverse changes in performance, as well as periodic preventive maintenance will allow the systems not only to work without failures, to extend their life, but also to reduce operating costs, the number of resources consumed.